DATES : 5 March 2018 - Registration and Practice Round (7.30am)
: 6-8 March 2018 - Stage 1 : 54 Holes Playing Ability Test (7.30am)
: 8 March 2018 - Stage 2 : Golf Rules and Etiquette Test will be held immediately after the final round.
Those who qualified are compulsory to attend.
ENTRY / ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
a) Malaysian amateur golfers with a handicap 4 and below.
- Entry fee is RM800/= per player to be paid in CASH only and payable before 1 March 2018. (RM500 will be collected first and remaining RM300 and RM200 (Annual Subscription) upon qualifying.
- Bank in your entry fee of RM500 to PGAM account (Persatuan Golf Professional Malaysia (2011), CIMB Account No: 8006 886122 and email the slip to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp to 6016-2895981 / 6012-3442305 before the closing date.
- All players are compulsory to use buggies @ RM89 nett per buggy and caddy RM60 nett for the official practice round and to be paid direct to the Club.
- Closing date is 28th February 2017.
- PGAM reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without giving any reason.
The qualifying standard for the three days tournament is +12, based on the total aggregate average of 76, 76, 76.
Any withdrawal 48 hours BEFORE the registration day for Stage 1, 50% of entry fee shall be forfeited, except for emergency or medical circumstances. Any withdrawal during the Trial, the entry fee shall be forfeited.
APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM PGAM OFFICE (or download below):PGA OF MALAYSIA ADDRESS: 28-3A Jalan 30/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas 50480 Kuala LumpurTEL: 016-2895981 / 012-3442305E-MAIL: email@example.com