2ND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – NOTICE OF MEETING
1. This is to notify that the continuation of the 2nd Annual General Meeting of Persatuan Golf Professional Malaysia (4396/2011) will be held as follows:
Date : Monday, 30th March 2015
Time : 9.30am
Place : Kelab Golf Seri Selangor
2. The Agenda for the meeting are as follows:
- To receive the President’s Report.
- To confirm and pass the Minutes of the 1st Annual General Meeting and to discuss matters arising therefrom.
- To receive and pass the Audited Statements of Accounts ending 31st December 2014.
- To adopt the Constitution of the Persatuan Golf Professional Malaysia.
- To endorse Tan Sri Abdul Ghani Othman as the President of PGAM.
- To get members vote to agree to the reduction of annual subs RM300 to RM150 for year 2011 and RM100 for year 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- To consider a motion to agree the annual subscription fees to be RM200 in year 2016.
- To appoint Auditors for the year 2015 onwards.
- Any other business.
3. Members who wish to include any matters under “Any other business” are kindly requested to send in the details to the General Manager before 23rd March 2015.
4. Members who have paid their subscription until 31st May 2015 are invited to attend this meeting. Thank you.
Professional Golf Association of Malaysia (4396/2011)
Chong Chee Ming
INAUGURAL PGAM SHOOTOUTS
TOURNAMENT FACTS SHEET
1. The Inaugural PGAM Shootouts and Inaugural PGAM Shootouts Senior is a closed tournament played simultaneously over 18-Holes. The schedule is as follows:
(1) 9.30 am - AGM
(2) 12.00 pm - Lunch, Registration & photo session
(3) 1.30 pm - Tee-off (shot-gun start)
(4) 6.30 pm - Dinner and Prize Giving (1st-3rd placings in both categories)
ENTRIES & ELIGIBILITY
2. Open to all current PGAM (men & ladies) Members (those who have paid their subscription until 31st May 2015). For the senior, it’s open for professionals who are fifty (50) years and above before or on the date of tournament. Participants are to declare their categories before tee-off. Only those who attend the AGM are entitled to participate in this tournament.
3. Sign-up below or SMS your name to Faridil Atras 012-3442305 / Thabita 016-2895981 before the closing date on Monday, 23rd March 2015. Players should call to check and confirm their entries have been received. The entry fee is RM50.
4. All participants are required to use buggies on twin sharing basis. Club caddy fee is RM50 per caddy (Compulsory) to be paid by the players to the Club. Those bringing your own caddy kindly inform us accordingly. Mode of play is stroke play.
5. Prize money for the Inaugural PGAM Shootouts is RM30,000.00 distributed to 1st - 30th placings and prize money for the Inaugural PGAM Shootouts Senior is RM10,000.00 distributed to 1st-10th placings.
6. Collection of the prize money (cash) during the prize-giving.
Chong Chee Ming